RENNtech is proud to announce the release of the ECU Upgrade for the all-new M276 3.0L V6 BiTurbo 43 AMG Series.
W205 - C43 AMG | C205 - C43 AMG Coupe | X253 - GLC43 AMG | C253 - GLC 43 AMG Coupe | W166 - GLE43 AMG | C292 - GLE43 AMG Coupe | R172 - SLC43 AMG
With the RENNtech ECU+ Upgrade the M276 - 43 AMG gains up to +41 HP and +62 LB-FT, based on power numbers measured by RENNtech. Please note that the Mercedes M276 engine performance when measured, obtains higher numbers than rated from factory. The maximum power number reached with the RENNtech ECU+ Upgrade for the M276 - 43 AMG is 416 HP and 460 LB-FT.
- Mercedes M276 engine performance when measured, obtains higher numbers than rated from factory.
- Power gains are calculated with stock numbers measured by RENNtech
- Crank Performance Numbers are calculated with a 17% Drivetrain loss on 4MATIC vehicles.
- Our numbers will be dependent on conditions and fuel quality. 93+ Octane gasoline is mandatory with this Performance Upgrade.
Performance Numbers Overview
43 AMG (M276 | 3.0L V6 BiTurbo) Stock Performance:
- Rated by Mercedes-Benz: 362 HP @ 5,500-6,000 RPM;384 LB-FT @ 2,000-4,200 RPM
- Rated by RENNtech: 375 HP @ 5,600 RPM;398 LB-FT @ 3,300-3,600 RPM
- Mercedes M276 engine performance when measured, obtains higher power numbers than rated from factory.
43 AMG (M276 | 3.0L V6 BiTurbo) Modified Performance:
Rated by RENNtech:
- 416 HP @ 5,450 RPM; 460 LB-FT @ 3,250-3,600 RPM
- 345 awhp @ 5,450 RPM; 382 awtq @ 3,250-3,600 RPM
RENNtech - Product Pages